It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Headaches & Migraines Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-04-2012, 04:35 PM   #1
(female)

Emarshalll HB User
Thumbs down Help! I need your guys' advice on my symptoms

Okay so here it is. For almost a year now I've been in and out of the hospital for almost a year now due to these symptoms. It all started when I hit my head. ( the doctors don't know If this started it or not ) I fainted in a store and slammed my head. After that things haven't been right. I think I fainted that time do to marijuana. But anyways, acouple months after the incident I've been getting really bad head aches that made me nauseous and dizzy. They also made me stay home in bed lots cause they make me winded and short breathed. I had blood taken and a brain MRI done but everything came out positive. I usually wake up with headaches and they can stop for months but come back just as bad. So I went back to the doctor who sent me to a cardiologist. She told me to drink more water and eat more salt. That didn't help one bit. I started taking vitamins which helped alot with the dizzyness of the headaches and the nausea. Sometimes my headaches have some burning feeling and can hurt my neck. Help?

Old 12-05-2012, 03:08 AM   #2
(female)

migrainelady HB User
Re: Help! I need your guys' advice on my symptoms

Have they done any imaging studies on your neck? A pinched nerve in the cervical spine can give you headaches. Have you seen an ENT doctor to check out the inner ear (balance center) that might be responsible for your dizziness and nausea? I have migraines due to several issues, but mostly notice it when I fall asleep without my night guard. You may have affected your TMJ (joint that opens and shuts your mouth) with the fall. Just sayin...

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-05-2012, 05:51 PM   #3
(female)

Emarshalll HB User
Re: Help! I need your guys' advice on my symptoms

My doctors haven't checked that! It's just been over a year and I'm so tired of all this pain

Reply Reply

Tags
fainting, head, headache, nausea, symptoms