It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Headaches & Migraines Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-05-2013, 06:23 AM   #1
(female)

Leanie HB User
Question headache in back and top of head

For the past year I have been getting headaches that hurt in the base of the back of my head and on the top of my head...sometimes it'll hurt in other areas of my head but it's the worse in the back of my head.
I work for a dog groomer and my upper back between my shoulders will get sharp pains and hurt, but usually not headaches until the next morning. I will wake up with my head hurting and the longer I lay, the worse it gets. It takes me about half the day before it goes away and the rest of the day my head feels funny...like I'm completely drained. It's not sharp pains, a very bad throbbing pain. I will take a couple of aleve and it kinda helps but I feel so bad the whole day.
Here's some other things about me, I was told by a chiropractor I had the beginning of arthritis and a touch of scoliosis in the same spot in my neck. Recently, I was diagnosed with notalgia paresthetica. I get a very itchy spot on my right shoulder blade and it drives me crazy. It shows up about every 3 months and goes away within a week but it always comes back. I somehow think ALL of this is related..I also had shingles and postherpetic neuralgia when I was 24.

Old 03-05-2013, 06:34 AM   #2
(female)

Leanie HB User
Re: headache in back and top of head

Can anybody answer me?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply