It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Health Insurance Issues Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-14-2012, 08:47 AM   #31
(female)

TruthseekerTn HB UserTruthseekerTn HB UserTruthseekerTn HB UserTruthseekerTn HB UserTruthseekerTn HB UserTruthseekerTn HB User
Re: Going tomorrow

Well I got to be there at 11:30 C-time... I'm a nervous wreck.. I feel like I'm going to get sick and just in a pantic.. I've already took a stomach pill because I was in and out of the bathroom.. gosh I just want this to be over with and done and hope the lord will not endure me to go through any of it again..sorry just had to vent and get it out I'm so worried and upset, I know I need to clam down but it's really really hard

Old 03-14-2012, 09:02 AM   #32
Veteran
(female)

ferd144 HB Userferd144 HB Userferd144 HB Userferd144 HB Userferd144 HB Userferd144 HB Userferd144 HB Userferd144 HB Userferd144 HB Userferd144 HB Userferd144 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthseekerTn View Post
Well Tomorrow is my mental evaluation please everyone pray that I get through this fine..my anxiety is already raging and it's not tomorrow yet and can't imange how tomorrow is going to be.. wish me luck and pray for me please
Good Luck Truthseeker........and try to stay as calm as possible,although I know the stress might seem unbearable

You will be in my prayers

GL,
Ferd

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-14-2012, 02:02 PM   #33
(female)

TruthseekerTn HB UserTruthseekerTn HB UserTruthseekerTn HB UserTruthseekerTn HB UserTruthseekerTn HB UserTruthseekerTn HB User

My mental evaluation seemed to go better then my physical evaluation, seemed like he ask 100 questions.. and he told me before I left that he see's that I'm filing for physical and mental. he said he was going to do everything he could for me on the mental part. so I'm not quite sure how to take that.

The following user gives a hug of support to TruthseekerTn:
jgrangran (03-14-2012)
Old 03-14-2012, 02:08 PM   #34
Senior Veteran
(female)

jgrangran HB Userjgrangran HB Userjgrangran HB Userjgrangran HB Userjgrangran HB Userjgrangran HB Userjgrangran HB Userjgrangran HB Userjgrangran HB Userjgrangran HB Userjgrangran HB User

Seems like to me he was going to do what he could to see you get an approval on mental YEA

The Following User Says Thank You to jgrangran For This Useful Post:
TruthseekerTn (03-19-2012)
Old 03-19-2012, 09:07 AM   #35
(female)

For now. Seeing the dr's are over. Now the waiting game to see if I'm approved or denied. Im not sure which is worse. I'm hoping god will see fit what's best for me. So now I'm doing the waiting game. I wish everyone luck that is trying to get theirs. And that is waiting to hear something. Good luck all.

The following user gives a hug of support to TruthseekerTn:
BelleoftheSouth (03-19-2012)
Old 03-19-2012, 10:03 AM   #36
Senior Veteran
(female)

jgrangran HB Userjgrangran HB Userjgrangran HB Userjgrangran HB Userjgrangran HB Userjgrangran HB Userjgrangran HB Userjgrangran HB Userjgrangran HB Userjgrangran HB Userjgrangran HB User

I hope you wil not have to wait to long and its an approval please keep us posted. Good Luck to you

Old 03-27-2012, 02:46 PM   #37
(female)

sandiemas HB Usersandiemas HB Usersandiemas HB Usersandiemas HB Usersandiemas HB Usersandiemas HB Usersandiemas HB Usersandiemas HB User

Good luck to you. I hope you get approved and dont have to wait to long. My physical and mental evals tore me up and the doctors didnt say anything to me at all. So yours sounds promising good luck to you. You are in my thoughts and keep us posted.

C5-C6 tear/buldge
C6-C7 ACDF
T1 - T5 neuroforaminal, lesions, facet arthropathy
Disectomy L5/S1
Anxiety
PTSD
Chronic Pain

Old 04-01-2012, 12:59 PM   #38
(female)

I know it's not been long but still doing the waiting game... still neverous as heck.. just wish I would hurry up and find out either way so I can go from there, thanks for all ya'lls help and replys they mean a lot..

Closed Thread