It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Health Insurance Issues Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-09-2012, 04:05 AM   #1
Facilitator
(male)

Phoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB User
ALJ Decision Pending

Hello all,

In late November of last year, I attended a disability hearing,as I am my daughter's representative.

I called this week to inquire the status and was told that a decision has been made on the 1st of this month

The only thing is no decision exists in their database.

Is this part of the protocol?
I would've thought that once a decision was rendered, it would be entered accordingly(before being sent to the department that types the outcome).

Respectfully
Phoenix

Last edited by Phoenix; 03-09-2012 at 06:24 AM.

Old 03-09-2012, 04:29 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

jgrangran HB Userjgrangran HB Userjgrangran HB Userjgrangran HB Userjgrangran HB Userjgrangran HB Userjgrangran HB Userjgrangran HB Userjgrangran HB Userjgrangran HB Userjgrangran HB User
Re: ALJ Decision Pending

Well, I have learn that ssa does things different sometimes but it would make sense not to post a deniel are an approvall on line, I bet your going to get something in the mail soon. Good Luck I hope its an approval. Hang in there

The Following User Says Thank You to jgrangran For This Useful Post:
Phoenix (03-09-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-09-2012, 04:40 AM   #3
Facilitator
(male)

Phoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgrangran View Post
Well, I have learn that ssa does things different sometimes but it would make sense not to post a deniel are an approvall on line, I bet your going to get something in the mail soon. Good Luck I hope its an approval. Hang in there
Thank you jgrangran,

The representative at the hearing office stated that they're backlogged, so I may not receive a decision for another month or two.

Knowing me,I can create different scenarios and none of them may apply.

Respectfully
Phoenix

Last edited by Phoenix; 03-09-2012 at 04:42 AM.

The following user gives a hug of support to Phoenix:
jgrangran (03-09-2012)
Old 03-26-2012, 08:08 AM   #4
Facilitator
(male)

Hello all,

Quick update:

I contacted the adjudication office and they stated that the judge has now received the edited document and is now reviewing it before sending out the letter.

There is an answer but the person I spoke to told me that they cannot tell me the verdict over the phone.
When I asked if I can come down to the office and be advised of the verdict,I was told no.

Respectfully
Phoenix

Old 03-26-2012, 08:46 AM   #5
Veteran
(female)

ferd144 HB Userferd144 HB Userferd144 HB Userferd144 HB Userferd144 HB Userferd144 HB Userferd144 HB Userferd144 HB Userferd144 HB Userferd144 HB Userferd144 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
Hello all,

Quick update:

I contacted the adjudication office and they stated that the judge has now received the edited document and is now reviewing it before sending out the letter.

There is an answer but the person I spoke to told me that they cannot tell me the verdict over the phone.
When I asked if I can come down to the office and be advised of the verdict,I was told no.

Respectfully
Phoenix
Hi Phoenix

Fortunately, the odds are in your favor. We have had a HUGE number of approvals the last few months and hopefully you will continue that streak

GL
Ferd

The Following User Says Thank You to ferd144 For This Useful Post:
Phoenix (03-27-2012)
Old 03-26-2012, 09:10 AM   #6
Veteran
(female)

ferd144 HB Userferd144 HB Userferd144 HB Userferd144 HB Userferd144 HB Userferd144 HB Userferd144 HB Userferd144 HB Userferd144 HB Userferd144 HB Userferd144 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
Hello all,

Quick update:

Respectfully
Phoenix
Hi Phoenix

Fortunately, the odds are in your favor. We have had a HUGE number of approvals the last few months and hopefully you will continue that streak

GL
Ferd

The following user gives a hug of support to ferd144:
Phoenix (04-09-2012)
Closed Thread