It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Health Insurance Issues Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-17-2012, 01:06 PM   #1
(male)

MOnsterpete HB UserMOnsterpete HB UserMOnsterpete HB UserMOnsterpete HB UserMOnsterpete HB UserMOnsterpete HB UserMOnsterpete HB UserMOnsterpete HB UserMOnsterpete HB User
Request of Alj hearing notice.

I received today the Notice of request for the hearing and in a part it says I can request to see "includes issues that were in your favor before your appeal". Has anyone requested their folder or do I just leave it up to my attorney?

Old 03-17-2012, 02:57 PM   #2
Inactive
(male)

BlueSkies14 HB UserBlueSkies14 HB UserBlueSkies14 HB UserBlueSkies14 HB UserBlueSkies14 HB UserBlueSkies14 HB UserBlueSkies14 HB UserBlueSkies14 HB UserBlueSkies14 HB UserBlueSkies14 HB UserBlueSkies14 HB User
Re: Request of Alj hearing notice.

I think it would be interesting to read Pete and could prove helpful before your actual hearing, but always let your attorney or disability advocate handle things for you. That is what you are paying them for. Hope your weekend has been going good friend!

The Following User Says Thank You to BlueSkies14 For This Useful Post:
MOnsterpete (03-17-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-17-2012, 09:01 PM   #3
Inactive
(female)

NElady HB UserNElady HB UserNElady HB UserNElady HB UserNElady HB UserNElady HB UserNElady HB UserNElady HB UserNElady HB UserNElady HB UserNElady HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOnsterpete View Post
I received today the Notice of request for the hearing and in a part it says I can request to see "includes issues that were in your favor before your appeal". Has anyone requested their folder or do I just leave it up to my attorney?
Interesting!!!! I have never heard if that!! My notice of request for hearing never said that. Had it, I would have been very curious!! At least if you see what it is, you know what you can stress in your hearing!! Very interesting!!

Old 03-18-2012, 03:16 AM   #4
Inactive
(male)

BlueSkies14 HB UserBlueSkies14 HB UserBlueSkies14 HB UserBlueSkies14 HB UserBlueSkies14 HB UserBlueSkies14 HB UserBlueSkies14 HB UserBlueSkies14 HB UserBlueSkies14 HB UserBlueSkies14 HB UserBlueSkies14 HB User

Yeah, I agree NElady. I had never heard of this either until Pete mentioned it and Allsup made no mention of it to me either during the entire claims process.

Old 03-18-2012, 04:34 PM   #5
(female)

mscat40 HB Usermscat40 HB Usermscat40 HB Usermscat40 HB Usermscat40 HB Usermscat40 HB Usermscat40 HB Usermscat40 HB Usermscat40 HB Usermscat40 HB Usermscat40 HB User

I not very familiar with the hearing level, but if I was able to get my hands on my file I would certainly do it. I think it would give you a leg up when the judge starts asking you questions about your claim. i'd go for it , it seems like it could only be beneficial to you.

Last edited by mscat40; 03-18-2012 at 04:35 PM.

Old 03-18-2012, 05:03 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

jgrangran HB Userjgrangran HB Userjgrangran HB Userjgrangran HB Userjgrangran HB Userjgrangran HB Userjgrangran HB Userjgrangran HB Userjgrangran HB Userjgrangran HB Userjgrangran HB User

I so agree It would be so good to get a copy. Maybe your lawyer can help prepare your case better knowing what to zero in on the most. Good Luck to you Monsterpete we are all pulling for you.

The Following User Says Thank You to jgrangran For This Useful Post:
MOnsterpete (03-19-2012)
Closed Thread