It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Health Insurance Issues Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-02-2012, 12:29 PM   #1
(female)

TruthseekerTn HB UserTruthseekerTn HB UserTruthseekerTn HB UserTruthseekerTn HB UserTruthseekerTn HB UserTruthseekerTn HB User
Need Advice PLease

I was denied and appealed it, I didn't put anything diff in it at all..I put the same thing on my appeal as I did the first time nothing diff at all. told both dr's the same thing as I did on my paper work, I got a letter today saying your condition as worsened and they need to know more about me..it also said a dr couldnt give them this info. that I had to.. I don't understand how they are saying my condition has worsen, when I have told them the same thing? so now I have to fill out more paper work, for some reason.. does anyone Know why they would need more info, when I told them nothing diff? I don't understand at all..I'm so depressed , uggrr

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-10-2012, 08:26 AM   #2
(female)

TruthseekerTn HB UserTruthseekerTn HB UserTruthseekerTn HB UserTruthseekerTn HB UserTruthseekerTn HB UserTruthseekerTn HB User
Re: Need Advice PLease

I reposted this the other day.. I just notice everything is coming over here unstead of the disability board.. thank goodness I notice.. if I read somewhere I might have known that probably...Sorry monitors.. well I'm a day older today.. going to try and make the best of it.. thanks for listening everyone

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-10-2012, 02:03 PM   #3
(male)

MOnsterpete HB UserMOnsterpete HB UserMOnsterpete HB UserMOnsterpete HB UserMOnsterpete HB UserMOnsterpete HB UserMOnsterpete HB UserMOnsterpete HB UserMOnsterpete HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthseekerTn View Post
I reposted this the other day.. I just notice everything is coming over here unstead of the disability board.. thank goodness I notice.. if I read somewhere I might have known that probably...Sorry monitors.. well I'm a day older today.. going to try and make the best of it.. thanks for listening everyone
Hang in there Truth,
My opinion is get either more detailed or desribe everything a little different. I know it's hard but they WANT you to give up. Hope this helps

Old 05-16-2012, 08:02 PM   #4
(female)

Thanks for your reply.... I was just so confused, when I got a letter in the mail from them saying my condition as worsen and they need more information. when I didn't change anything or nothing was diff in my appeal, I just don't no how to see that..it would be diff if something in my health or something other wise has came up but nothing. I guess thats why I'm so confused.. I tried of thinking postive but it's really hard, I'm still doing the waiting game and hoping and praying that I'll get good news..

Old 05-17-2012, 05:21 AM   #5
Veteran
(female)

Whynowthis HB UserWhynowthis HB UserWhynowthis HB UserWhynowthis HB UserWhynowthis HB UserWhynowthis HB UserWhynowthis HB UserWhynowthis HB UserWhynowthis HB UserWhynowthis HB UserWhynowthis HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthseekerTn View Post
Thanks for your reply.... I was just so confused, when I got a letter in the mail from them saying my condition as worsen and they need more information. when I didn't change anything or nothing was diff in my appeal, I just don't no how to see that..it would be diff if something in my health or something other wise has came up but nothing. I guess thats why I'm so confused.. I tried of thinking postive but it's really hard, I'm still doing the waiting game and hoping and praying that I'll get good news..
Maybe they saw something in your medical records this time that they missed last time, so it appears your condition worsened?? They do make mistakes, so I wouldn't be surprised at all if something was missed the first time. Since they said your condition worsened and they don't need any additional info, it kinda sounds like an approval. Otherwise why would they say they don't need any additional info?? Good luck!!!

The Following User Says Thank You to Whynowthis For This Useful Post:
TruthseekerTn (05-20-2012)
Old 05-17-2012, 08:22 AM   #6
(female)

Whynowthis... thanks for your reply.. I was trying to help someone else and notice you posted to me.. thank you so much... I got denied on Apirl 2nd filed appeal the same day..Then May2nd they sent me a letter saying we see your condition has worsen and needed me to fill out more paper work. I put the same thing down nothing diff in everything I've done, but like you said they probably missed something the first time.. so I'm hoping this is a good sign but I'm not getting my hopes up at all. the paper I filled out said that they didn't need anything from a dr or anything just stuff like does someone help with my checking account or help pay bills that kind of same stuff I've filled out before. they did want a paper filled out but nothing else from me

Old 05-22-2012, 12:01 PM   #7
(female)

Everyone I've talk to never had social security send them a letter at the reconsideration stage of their appeal, saying their conditon has worsen and wanted more paper work, said they didn't need anything from a dr or anything, I know it's someone else looking at it.. I'm just think it's kinda odd with me not having anything diff, I just don't want to get my hopes up and I know at least from what I read the first two stages it's hard to get approved. I'm just hoping and praying this is a good sign, Like I said in my other post that the mental dr told me at the time, he was going to do everything he could to help me on the mental part, thats why nobody should ever get disappointed if there is a denial.. because so many people get their hopes up, just to get them dashed... the waiting game is rough and when I got the letter from SS this last time before I opened it I cried because I was scared what it said, so when I do finally get something in the mail. I'm going to be very scared to open and see my fate at this stage.. sorry for the venting

The following user gives a hug of support to TruthseekerTn:
MOnsterpete (05-22-2012)
The Following User Says Thank You to TruthseekerTn For This Useful Post:
MOnsterpete (05-22-2012)
Closed Thread