It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Health Insurance Issues Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-29-2012, 09:47 AM   #31
(male)

magicssd HB Usermagicssd HB Usermagicssd HB User
Re: SSDI Hearing

I just found out that my attorney has been paid and that my first monthly payment will be August 15th. She said it looks like they are still finishing my back pay as my EOD is Nov 08.

The following user gives a hug of support to magicssd:
minnieme1982 (06-29-2012)
Old 06-29-2012, 12:17 PM   #32
(female)

minnieme1982 HB Userminnieme1982 HB Userminnieme1982 HB User

That is excellent @ magicssd I am so happy for you. My hubby first payment is july 18th. So you are right there.

The Following User Says Thank You to minnieme1982 For This Useful Post:
magicssd (06-29-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-29-2012, 08:52 PM   #33
(female)

Hey Zayda still waiting on the backpay nothing yet....I hope everything is well with you

Old 07-09-2012, 03:14 PM   #34
(female)

Zayda HB UserZayda HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by minnieme1982 View Post
Hey Zayda,
Were you able to go to your local SSA office today? Have you gotten any new updates or good news?
Hi Minnie, I call SSS today and they told me that I was in the mailing process department. So hopefully that's good news.

The following user gives a hug of support to Zayda:
minnieme1982 (07-09-2012)
Old 07-09-2012, 03:21 PM   #35
(female)

thats great you almost there...

Old 07-21-2012, 02:13 PM   #36
(female)

Quote:
Originally Posted by minnieme1982 View Post
thats great you almost there...
Hello Minnie, I recieved my letter from SSA and it stated 'Fully Favorable'!!!! I'm so excited! I went to SSA on yesterday to sign my spouse and kids for benefits and the rep told me that I was in the pending payment department. She was kind of rude until I showed her my eviction notice from the bank. She stated that she would send a message to the payment center. I still do not have the letter to see how my benefits will be etc. it's been over a 1/2 wk and I check my bank account everyday but still nothing. How long did it take for you to start receiving monthly payments/back pay? Hope things are going well for you and your family.

The following 2 users give hugs of support to: Zayda
minnieme1982 (07-21-2012), sandiemas (07-21-2012)
Old 07-21-2012, 02:24 PM   #37
(female)

Hey lady thats great news for you,
My hubby received his backpay June 26th and his first monthly payment he received july 18th. Everything is going great so far..Thanks to God.. I will continue to pray for you...

Old 07-21-2012, 08:52 PM   #38
(female)

sandiemas HB Usersandiemas HB Usersandiemas HB Usersandiemas HB Usersandiemas HB Usersandiemas HB Usersandiemas HB Usersandiemas HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zayda View Post
Hello Minnie, I recieved my letter from SSA and it stated 'Fully Favorable'!!!! I'm so excited! I went to SSA on yesterday to sign my spouse and kids for benefits and the rep told me that I was in the pending payment department. She was kind of rude until I showed her my eviction notice from the bank. She stated that she would send a message to the payment center. I still do not have the letter to see how my benefits will be etc. it's been over a 1/2 wk and I check my bank account everyday but still nothing. How long did it take for you to start receiving monthly payments/back pay? Hope things are going well for you and your family.
Sometimes if you show your favorable letter to creditors ie landlord they will wait knowing you have your money coming and a way to pay them. Hopefully yours will be sympathetic and wait for you to get your money. Ps... I got my back pay within two weeks from my ltr so count your days its coming soon....

C5-C6 tear/buldge
C6-C7 ACDF
T1 - T5 neuroforaminal, lesions, facet arthropathy
Disectomy L5/S1
Anxiety
PTSD
Chronic Pain

Old 07-22-2012, 10:10 AM   #39
(female)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandiemas View Post
Sometimes if you show your favorable letter to creditors ie landlord they will wait knowing you have your money coming and a way to pay them. Hopefully yours will be sympathetic and wait for you to get your money. Ps... I got my back pay within two weeks from my ltr so count your days its coming soon....
Thx Sandie, I'm so far behind that it will take a good chuck out of backpay and some of these creditors are just not reasonable. I think my best option is to find something much more affordable so that I can focus on my health. Eventually these creditors will get paid but not at the present moment. But congrats to you on the 2 weeks thingy! It seems like you had a great rep from SSA, I will go back in the morning and check on some 'if any' progress. I will definitely keep you guys posted.

Reply Reply