It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Health Insurance Issues Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-16-2012, 03:15 PM   #1
(female)

minnieme1982 HB Userminnieme1982 HB Userminnieme1982 HB User
Got a call from payment center!

Good evening guys! Today my hubby got a call from the payment center. They wanted to verify his bank account and routing number that was in the system was correct. They informed him that because of the back log of payments to be processed, they come in by volunteer basis and work overtime to try to knock some of the claims out. So at least we know they are proactively working to catch things up.
She informed him that she was putting him in an active pay status now and that his amounts should be visible in the system on Monday. Also he will be able to go to the local office and get a print out of his Medicare info so that he can start using it. She told him between the next two weeks he should be getting in the mail his award letter that explains all of what he will be getting for backpay and what day his monthly payments will be on.
She told him that he was approved for both SSI and SSDI, which was weird because his SSDI amount is well over the amount for SSI.
She explained to him that when the ALJ says, "that he is going to expidite your payments", that means when your claim FINALLY gets to the Payment Center, they will put a rush on it.......I GUESS WERE LOOKING AT THE LIGHT AT THE END OF TUNNEL.

Old 06-16-2012, 03:51 PM   #2
(male)

magicssd HB Usermagicssd HB Usermagicssd HB User
Re: Got a call from payment center!

That is awesome! I actually got my decision letter in the mail today. I am happy to hear the explanation of expediting as my ALJ said he was expediting my claim.

Again....GRATZ!!

The Following User Says Thank You to magicssd For This Useful Post:
minnieme1982 (06-16-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread