It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Health Insurance Issues Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-24-2012, 06:23 AM   #1
(female)

mbshellbee29 HB User
Social Security

Hello
I was wondering if anyone have any information to help me understand this

Im awaiting a decision on reconsideration for ssd I also have a lawyer. Well Im schedule to go to a mental examination this friday July 27, I called the national 800 number for soc sec to see if a certain doctor sent their information was told yes it was recvd a few days ago. I then wanted to know if my replaced confirmation number was sent (because a previously rep stated she would request another one for me) I was placed on hold she came back to say she didnt see that letter the but she did see a prc code letter sent. She said to give it 7 business days. I received 2 reminder letter about my appt so far. I thought it was strange for a prc code to be sent due to me still having an exam. Now it this Wednesday the 25th will be the 7th day. I got curious and called the local call center and the rep stated there no correspondence was sent but that wasnt the complete truth because I did receive those 2 letters wondering if someone can please shed light on this or did this happen to someone else,,,,.... Thanks

Reply Reply