It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Health Insurance Issues Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-29-2012, 08:58 AM   #1
(male)

9 lv spinal fus HB User9 lv spinal fus HB User9 lv spinal fus HB User
SSA Quality Review branch

Does anyone here know how the SSA Quality review branch works? My case was approved by the DDS and is now being reviewed by QR. Can someone please help me. This is my second post about this, but no one has responded.

Old 08-29-2012, 08:07 PM   #2
(male)

9 lv spinal fus HB User9 lv spinal fus HB User9 lv spinal fus HB User
Re: SSA Quality Review branch

No one here has any responses for me???? This board use to be great...i would come here any get help quickly. My how things have changed....hmmmmm...

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-30-2012, 03:43 PM   #3
(female)

waters04 HB Userwaters04 HB Userwaters04 HB Userwaters04 HB Userwaters04 HB User

I wish I had some answers for you. I hope someone comes along to help soon.

Old 08-31-2012, 12:21 PM   #4
(female)

sandiemas HB Usersandiemas HB Usersandiemas HB Usersandiemas HB Usersandiemas HB Usersandiemas HB Usersandiemas HB Usersandiemas HB User

Hello, Sorry you aren't getting quick response that you are use to. I feel the same way sometimes! But I think we all do the best we can. I know that after the Judge on my case submitted the fully favorable decission it had to to review to go over medical records, onset dates, and triple check the decission. I have never came across a case that was reject after approved it is another, go through the motions type thing. They double check the calculations to make sure you are getting what you deserve and there is no administrative errors. IMO it is a quick process just a day or two and the cases that are picked are random no bearing on your actual approval. I wouldn't worry to much. I know from personal experience the wait is horrible, nerve racking, and just as stressful as waiting for the decission! But sit tight and things will start happening very quickly for you now! How long have you been waiting? If you don't mind me asking? Do you have an LTD policy so at least you have an income while you wait? I know in my case I had LTD which I was very fortunate for but when I got my lump sum back pay it all went to them so my pockets were still empty but I was able to feel justified, breath a little, and now I am waiting for the insurance to kick in. another whole story which I will post about! Best of luck to you I really hope thing move smoothly for you-

C5-C6 tear/buldge
C6-C7 ACDF
T1 - T5 neuroforaminal, lesions, facet arthropathy
Disectomy L5/S1
Anxiety
PTSD
Chronic Pain

Reply Reply