It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Health Insurance Issues Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-16-2012, 08:54 AM   #1
(female)

bobbie1959 HB User
disability update report

i just received a disability update report it is 6 questions # 3 ask if me and my doctor have discussed going back to work or my doctor told me i cant work or he told me i can work and they want to know from sept. 2010 to present. i am permanently disabled bi polar 1 severe on 2 medications gonna start a third should i ask my doctor or give him the heads up about the report or is this form something to worry about been on disability a little over 5 years also # 4 ask, am i better, same or worse i am afraid if i say my doctor said i cant work and i am worse which it is that i will get a full medical review any help would be great thanks

Old 10-16-2012, 03:05 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

dismama HB Userdismama HB Userdismama HB Userdismama HB Userdismama HB Userdismama HB Userdismama HB User
Re: disability update report

Answer it based on how you feel. You can always say your bipolar is the same as before. I would give the dr a heads up because they may send a letter for he/she to complete. Don't worry about triggering a longer review. I got the long form right off the bat. It asked about my sypmtoms, daily living, meds and dr visits. The majority of cdr's are found to be contiuning.

The following user gives a hug of support to dismama:
bobbie1959 (10-17-2012)
The Following User Says Thank You to dismama For This Useful Post:
bobbie1959 (10-17-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-17-2012, 11:06 AM   #3
(female)

bobbie1959 HB User
Re: disability update report

Quote:
Originally Posted by dismama View Post
Answer it based on how you feel. You can always say your bipolar is the same as before. I would give the dr a heads up because they may send a letter for he/she to complete. Don't worry about triggering a longer review. I got the long form right off the bat. It asked about my sypmtoms, daily living, meds and dr visits. The majority of cdr's are found to be contiuning.

Old 10-17-2012, 11:21 AM   #4
(female)

bobbie1959 HB User
Smile Re: disability update report

Thank's for your response, I will take your advice I did give my doctor the head's up and he said don't worry about it he just want's to make sure I'm ok and i am telling the truth I have talked to my doctor he told me I can't work I also have a statement on his prescription paper saying I will need lifetime care, and I don't feel any better I feel worse so that's how I am going to answer, like you said answer howI feel and that's what I am doing thank's have an awesome day.

Reply Reply