It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Health Insurance Issues Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-20-2013, 11:35 AM   #1
(female)

Kmspikes HB User
Waiting forever, will it ever end?

Hi there, I have been applying for disability for 4+ years now. I saw a judge once and got denied. My main health condition is a severly ruptured disk that I had surgery on back in 07, it eased my pain slightly but did not take it away. Since seeing the judge, the same disk L5S1 ruptured again in 2 places and the 2 disks above are now slipped. My attorney advised me to reapply since my condition became worse so I did. This was April 2011. I am now waiting to see the judge again, I had an appointment in November but then he cancelled 2 weeks before the date and I'm just waiting now to hear back. My question is, does anybody know what my chances are after it being so long and that my condition has gotten worse and I have one of Houstons best attorneys? I have asked my Attorney but they can't say anything other than I have a good case. I'm just suffering here, can't work, we got evicted, lost my car to a loan place, can't afford surgery or even to go to the doctor much. I'm getting depressed and tired of being in pain and I really need a light at the end of this tunnel. Thanks guys.

Reply Reply