It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Health Insurance Issues Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-10-2013, 08:56 AM   #1
(female)

Sandra6821 HB User
Question Ssd

I am writing to find out about ssd. I was told by Ltd. I had to apply to ssd since because of a few very painful health issues. So I applied and had a phone interview. Because of being wheelchair bound it was much easier. Then a couple weeks later I was set up for a drs appointment to have a physical by one of their drs. I agreed and went to my appointment. Was hard to find. But found it. Never the less. So about 2 wks later there was a deposit put in my bank. I had no idea. So we called the bank. (My son& I). They told me that it was social security deposit. How can that be without them informing me of the outcome of my examination. Or a letter telling me all the details?

Old 07-10-2013, 10:03 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

lenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB User
Re: Ssd

Hi, may I ask if the SSD deposit included all of the months from the time you applied? Or, was it payment for one month? Either way this is highly unusual to not get a notification prior to payment. I receive SSD and applied in Nevada and I received not only a phone call of notification but a detailed letter explaining back and current payments. Please keep us posted what happened.....

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-12-2013, 12:05 PM   #3
Veteran
(female)

Whynowthis HB UserWhynowthis HB UserWhynowthis HB UserWhynowthis HB UserWhynowthis HB UserWhynowthis HB UserWhynowthis HB UserWhynowthis HB UserWhynowthis HB UserWhynowthis HB UserWhynowthis HB User

It has happened where people receive a deposit prior to their approval letter. Your approval letter should be coming any day now! Congrats!!

Old 07-17-2013, 06:41 AM   #4
Veteran
(female)

ozfan79 HB Userozfan79 HB Userozfan79 HB User

I got my back pay deposited in my account about 2 weeks before I received my award letter.

Reply Reply