It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

HealthBoards Testimonials Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-11-2006, 07:34 PM   #1
Veteran
(female)

StephanieAnne HB User
Help and support

I found this site by surfing the web, I have MS and found this after I was already diagnosed. It is so nice to read posts concerning different symptoms that other posters have, and that I have too, it really made me feel as I found a home, I just wish I had found it a few years ago

I then ventured to other diagnosis' on this board, and I found PTSD [Post Traumatic Stress Disorder] which I have had for 30 some odd years, and I have been thru lots of therapy which has completely changed my life.
Once I was dx'd w/MS I went back to therapy to understand this whole dx and how I can now live my life without working, with fatigue and all the other symptoms. Thru this PTSD board, it gives me a a chance to support people, who experienced trauma that changed their life, because I see exactly the life they are in, and that hopeless all alone feeling that they have.

If I can support one person to change their life, step oustide of their comfort zone and face PTSD head on, then I feel productive.
For that, I thank you for

Reply Reply