It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

HealthBoards Testimonials Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-26-2006, 06:42 PM   #1
(male)

EFG Tech HB User
Thumbs up HealthBoards Gets 5 Star Bonus

Health Boards

I came to HealthBoards to do a review of the forum for my web site eforumguide.com I have spent some time on the forum and gathered the information for my review. I have read many of the posts from members and visited many different categories reviewing the contents of different threads. I have been in contact with the Webmaster at HealthBoards and we have communicated through emails several times, I would like to thank him for not only this forum but also his professionalism in the emails we exchanged. This forum is a wonderful place for people to come and share time with each other, helping with a reply that another member might be waiting for. It helps so much just to know there are other people who can relate to your experience and possible share knowledge or just be there for each other. You can browse through the testimonial page here at HealthBoards and there are so many people thankful they found this forum, some had been searching, looking for the right place to find comfort and communication with the right community of people and just like others I have felt at home on this forum discussing my health issues with members also. If I ever here from one new member of this forum and they tell me that they found HealthBoards through my review on eforumguide then I will have found success knowing that I have reached one of my goals by helping someone find the forum they were looking for. If you are new to HealthBoards Community this is a wonderful site full of great information and terrific people. I can’t say much more except “Welcome Home”.

You can see my review at this link http://eforumguide.com/forumse-h.html

You can also visit our homepage at http://www.eforumguide.com

Thanks again to the Staff and Members of HealthBoards

EFG Tech.
Mike

This message was preapproved

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply