It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

HealthBoards Testimonials Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-19-2007, 06:57 PM   #1
Inactive
(female)

4support HB User
Wonderful people, warm support!

I came to this board because I felt a real lack of support in my life dealing with my husband's illness. I felt alone, sad and isolated because I didn't have enough people to talk to who knew what I was going through. Any of us who has felt that way knows how hard it is to keep going strong when you feel as though your world is crumbling around you. So I decided to reach out, and never ever expected what I received in return. So many wonderful people on both ends of the spectrum have reached out to me to offer me their support, friendship and insight. I am amazed at how honest and brave people have been in sharing their stories. On some days, just coming to the board and reading my messages has lifted my spirits. It has brought me strength and inspiration, and I definetely no longer feel alone. We all go through our own struggles, but the right support can make a world of difference.

From the bottom of my heart, I thank all my friends on this Board, and I would encourage everyone to spread the word.

Reply Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
When People You Thought Were Friends Abandon You in Time of Need Overcomer32 Grief & Loss 15 03-14-2009 01:32 PM
Thank you - you are all wonderful women ML300 Infertility 10 03-02-2007 08:47 AM
hi all you wonderful ladies zonk Alzheimer's Disease & Dementia 12 10-06-2006 07:35 AM
Does Cocaine make people act really bizare? Margine8 Addiction & Recovery 26 07-16-2006 06:47 PM
Reluctantly, but finally I want to introduce myself and join your wonderful community nycinnola Lyme Disease 35 05-14-2006 04:52 PM