It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

HealthBoards Testimonials Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-26-2011, 07:23 PM   #1
(female)

Jaby HB UserJaby HB User
A huge thanks to HealthBoards and the Admin team!

I am a new member here, and I would just like to say a huge thankyou to the Admin and Mod team, as well as the members.

You are all very supportive of each other, and it is fantastic to see such a vigilant and 'on the ball' Admin and Mod team who are there to save us from ourselves at the click of a button!

Meaning what you might ask??

I recently posted and while at the time of posting I did not think that I was terribly 'identifiable' - poor Admin had to work overtime to edit details that really were not as generic as I had initially thought.

Without Admin being as switched on - things could have gone pear shaped very quickly for me.

It served as a very real reminder that while the internet is a very helpful place - it can also be ones undoing!

The posts that others put up here and the replies that members give, can be extremely helpful, and it is wonderful to see such a supportive 'community'.

We all come to this board as a source of information and support for whatever it may be that is troubling us. To receive replies with different peoples perspective of a situation is fantastic. Sometimes the views of an outsider are perhaps just what we need, sometimes just knowing that there are others who have been through similar situations is extremely helpful and tells us we are not alone. Sometimes just getting everything 'out' is extremely helpful to the author and puts things in 'order' for them.

Again, a huge thankyou to the Admin and Mod team who make this board possible, and a huge thankyou to the members who provide the support for each other.

Cheers,

Jaby.

The Following User Says Thank You to Jaby For This Useful Post:
Administrator (05-31-2011)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply