It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Healthcare Professionals Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-30-2008, 12:42 PM   #1
(male)

Raiga HB User
Question about the healthcare need help!

Im still a student in respiratory care ill be starting second year , and my future goal is to go for med school or physician assistant program. After i finish my RT program i wanna go right away for bachalors degree in science , but i donno if ill have to start everything from the begining or they will except my two years in respiratory care and Ged classes that a took and ill just need 2 more years to get a bachalors degree and be able to go for PA or med school.
Answer those who really know thank you.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
So-called healthcare professionals... Kertie446 Open to All Other Health Topics 4 07-12-2009 07:25 PM
women's healthcare advocacy loralei Women's Health 5 05-09-2008 05:03 PM
Power of attorney question TexasCookie Alzheimer's Disease & Dementia 22 04-30-2008 04:33 PM
Hi All. IMPT Question for You, any help Appreciated so much! heavenlyscorp Pain Management 11 03-08-2008 07:47 AM
Question for those who receive SSD and had a lawyer djmcmullen Disabilities 1 03-12-2007 11:07 AM