Originally Posted by Greenjuice
Here's one for excellent skin/hair/nails:I have a thick rich dark head of hair
Male pattern baldness is mostly a function of age and genetics.
What I do for good health:
* Exercise, both cardio (sports, commuting) and strength training (weight and bodyweight exercises).
* Eat lots of healthy foods -- you know what they are: vegetables, whole fruits, nuts, beans, whole grains, fish (low contamination varieties).
* Avoid eating junk -- you know what they are: added sugar, hydrogenated oils, processed food high in both fats and carbohydrates.
* The above contribute to maintenance of low body fat percentage and good blood cholesterol levels.
* Brush and floss teeth.
* Sun exposure but avoidance of sunburn while outside doing sports, etc. (vitamin D).
* CDC recommended vaccines.
* No drugs or supplements other than rare instances such as dental work where typical anesthetic is used.
None of the above is exactly a secret.