It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Healthy Lifestyle Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-19-2010, 07:06 AM   #1
(female)

katzz1956 HB User
Age & health

Do you have to be in good health for lifestyle lift and is there an age cut off.my mother is 78 and would like to have this done.

Old 08-30-2010, 04:15 AM   #2
(female)

shipscook1 HB User
Re: Age & health

what is a lifestyle lift??
I have friends in their 70's and 80's who have changed diet and exercise plans who are doing great.
Nan

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-31-2010, 12:05 AM   #3
(male)

dewet HB User

My apologies if this is a ladies only discussion but I am intrigued to know what a lifestyle lift is as well! I can only assume that it is a surgical procedure, and my feeling is that one should always try the most natural route first. Water is the best botox you can get, and if you use exercise and healthy eating to tone your body first, you might not need that lift and save good couple of thousand dollars. I also believe that unless you have got your lifestyle sorted, plastic surgery will only be a temporary solution and your body will return to its previous state sooner or later.

Old 12-31-2010, 09:04 AM   #4
(male)

delphil HB User

I am intrigued about this "lifestyle lift". I hope this is not a surgical procedure, at this age I think your mother should look to natural means to maintain her good health status. Please avoid any surgical procedure at this time or in the future.

Old 01-15-2011, 10:52 PM   #5
Veteran
(male)

Vyking HB UserVyking HB UserVyking HB UserVyking HB UserVyking HB UserVyking HB UserVyking HB UserVyking HB UserVyking HB UserVyking HB UserVyking HB User

A 'Lifestyle Lift' is a surgical facial-firming procedure performed under local anesthesia; it usually takes about one hour to complete but may require more time to achieve best results or if additional procedures are performed.
Most 'Lifestyle Lift' patients return to work and normal activities in about a week but some may need extra healing time, particularly if they elect to have additional neck or eye firming procedures. 'Lifestyle Lift' medical procedures involve a certain amount of risk.

The Following User Says Thank You to Vyking For This Useful Post:
delphil (01-17-2011)
Closed Thread