It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Healthy Lifestyle Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-13-2011, 08:32 PM   #1
(male)

Jacob86 HB User
On my way to detox

I've been dealing with addiction for a while, and only recintly have I entered the frame of mind to live a healthy life. I have lots of goals, but still feel scattered. I've lived "naturally" for a long time and now it feels like the world is closing in on me.

I'm leaving for detox/rehab in a couple days and I'm trying to prepare myself, but I have no clue where to start. I've been living a sedintary lifestyle..forever. I need to work on my social skills, character building, displaying emotion properly, and most importantly having control over my life. Addiction stops me from so much. I've tried meditating and all kinds of things.. but I still don't understand how I can prepare myself for this dramatic change in life style.

The following user gives a hug of support to Jacob86:
Kali333 (03-13-2011)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-17-2011, 03:12 PM   #2
(male)

Jacob86 HB User
Re: On my way to detox

I haven't gone to rehab yet, but I'm doing great at home. Getting a lot of work done. BUT my biggest problem is.. all the "hackers" or network pros in my neighborhood. Sooo many people mess with me and talk about me when I go to the store. THIS IS NOT PARANOIA, IF YOU SAY I'M PARANOID LEAVE. This really happens, and its going to break me. Its like the whole town knows me and I just want to be by myself with a few good friends, but that doesn't work. It gets boring. I'm boring, or at least in a radically different frame of mind. I'm egocentric and hate everyone around me, they pushed me away. WHAT DO I DO?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread