HealthBoards

HealthBoards (http://www.healthboards.com/boards/)
-   Healthy Lifestyle (http://www.healthboards.com/boards/healthy-lifestyle/)
-   -   healthy life style (http://www.healthboards.com/boards/healthy-lifestyle/864391-healthy-life-style.html)

nadialiu 08-15-2011 01:41 PM

healthy life style

Hi,My name is Nadia.I try keep healthy life style.I do exercises every day.I go for a walk outside about 30minets on morning and evening.Also I lift weigh for strong muscles during 10minets.I eat vegetables and fruts,yougurts.I do not eat meat very often.This diet help me lost my weigh.I lost 3pounds during 3 weeks.What I can do more for my healthy life style?

JohnR41 08-30-2011 11:06 AM

Re: My story of healthy life style

[QUOTE=nadialiu;4823273]I do not eat meat very often.This diet help me lost my weigh.I lost 3pounds during 3 weeks.What I can do more for my healthy life style?[/QUOTE]

If you don't eat meat very often, be sure to get enough protein from other sources like beans.

SkyBlue99 10-01-2011 01:06 PM

Re: healthy life style

Well done! Those are good things you're doing... I myself never exercise because I don't get the chance to.

Here are a few good tips for food (Things which I myself do)...[LIST][*]Get your vitamins from the actual food itself, and dont use vitamins too much because a vitamin capsule has other things added to it, e.g. bulking agents)[*]Never drink so-called "fruit" juices, because they put too much sugar and rubbish into it. If you want orange juice, squeeze it yourself. If you want apple juice, buy a fruit juicing machine and make the apple juice yourself, etc.[*]Ive stopped eating cereals because a lot of brands put too much sugar. Instead, I make porridge[/LIST]

AbelAbbot 01-03-2012 02:18 AM

Many health problems can be prevented or at least their occurrence postponed by having a healthy lifestyle. Many health issues can be addressed with exercise, nutrition, stress management and other healthy lifestyle practices. Regular exercise can drain off on going stress and keep things under control. I recommend physical activity every day or at the very least to exercise three times per week for a minimum of 30 minutes each time.
:p

amike25 03-22-2012 09:20 PM

Hello Nadia my name is Michael. I believe I know exactly what would help you continue a healthy lifestyle but first, do you have any particular goals you are trying to achieve?

Melissa098 06-08-2012 06:13 AM

[QUOTE=nadialiu;4823273]I eat vegetables and fruts,yougurts.I do not eat meat very often.This diet help me lost my weigh.I lost 3pounds during 3 weeks.What I can do more for my healthy life style?[/QUOTE]

Actually you are well-done. You all do right. I will recommend you to have a variety in food. Like you can eat grains, nuts, fish, seafood and dairy products too. You must eat meat too. Especially chicken, beef and turkey. You can get anilam fats too, not only vegetable fats. Our body needs them.
Good luck, dude!

usheer 12-03-2012 06:30 AM

For healthy life style its a necessary to exercise and diet is also very important role to healthy life style, i also very concious to my healthy life style and i am very care to my health