It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Healthy Lifestyle Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-10-2012, 10:30 PM   #1
(male)

Bbrand303 HB User
I need to get fit in 8 months. Any tips??

I'm leaving to go to basic in August and I'd really like to get into better shape before I leave. Im not real Sure how to go about it either. I'd like to know what I should do, when, how long and how often should I work out.

What should a work out include?

What about foods? What kinds of foods are off limits? I work a 3rd shift job so I don't eat like I should. I eat one meal a day then snack around at work.

I'd like to shed my fat and build my muscle and be in the best shape as possible before I leave for basic.

I'm 20 and weigh about 230 and am about 6 ft tall.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-10-2012, 10:34 PM   #2
(male)

Bbrand303 HB User
Re: I need to get fit in 8 months. Any tips??

Also I am a smoker. I smoke about a pack a day. I know how bad it is for me I hear it everyday. I'm not willing to quit tho. I would like to cut back but not quit yet.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-11-2013, 10:41 AM   #3
(female)

Strip HB User

I think you need to at least cut down a little in smoking, take some regular meal and in time. Eat some fresh vegetables and fruit in your diet. Do some regular walk and exercise to stay fit and digest well. TRy to live cool calm an dhappy as much as you can.

Old 03-23-2013, 12:42 AM   #4
(male)

Robicena12 HB User

I suggest you...Eat some fresh vegetables and fruit in your diet. Do some regular walk and exercise to stay fit and digest well.

Old 03-06-2014, 02:11 PM   #5
(male)

Penguinboy55 HB User

Do maybe 20 minutes to 30 minutes of jogging a day. Eat as much vegetables and fruits as possible. Broccoli,carrots,apples,oranges,banana is best. Drink ginger tea and lots of water. Eat chicken,fish and turkey, also brown rice is very healthy.

Closed Thread