It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Healthy Lifestyle Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-24-2013, 03:34 AM   #1
(male)

william323 HB User
Drinking water issue

Hi,

I am new to this forum and i have a question that im not sure where to place but hopefully i can get some answers.

my question is this im heading over to my in laws in couple of months for 2 weeks and first time i went there i drank water from the tap and it didnt work out to tell as i had an upset stomach so when i went there again last year i brought myself some bottles of water from the shops some times i have to buy 2 lots 6 bottles a week maybe more

so i thought this time round i was thinking of buying a water filter that not only fitlers water however but to keep the water cold so i can drink it out of the tap with no problem which will save money on buying bottle water every time i want to go back to my in-laws

but does anyone know of any type of systems out there?

Thanks,William

Old 08-24-2013, 12:28 PM   #2
(female)

lubyj2 HB User
Re: Drinking water issue

I've seen water filters called Brita (not sure of spelling) in Walmart & I think in some bigger grocery stores.

Last edited by Administrator; 08-24-2013 at 04:24 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-31-2013, 03:26 PM   #3
Facilitator
(female)

MSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB User

You can actually buy water bottles with built in filters now...they only last 3 weeks, but that should get you through the inlaw visit. By filling up the bottle, its a 32 oz bottle, you will have filtered water at your finger tips and can store it in the fridge when you arent drinking it.
You can buy these at Walmart, or a store like Bed Bath and Beyond.

Old 03-08-2014, 10:31 AM   #4
(male)

Penguinboy55 HB User

Nowadays you can go to your local supermarket and buy water filters or even water bottles with filters already built in to them.

Old 04-16-2014, 01:29 AM   #5
(male)

JustinDB HB User

These days there are compact water filters that you can just attach to the tap. There are also handheld filtration water bottles made by specialized makers like Camelbak, GOBIE, OKO, Bobble Bottles, etc. They aren't exactly cheap though.

Reply Reply