It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Hearing Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-10-2010, 06:31 PM   #1
(male)

rob45player4 HB User
Unhappy I hear everything and its getting worse

The title pretty much sums it up. It started with a bug reppeller one of those machines you plug into the wall and it keeps the spiders and insects away, I could hear it humming or something so I unplugged it. I was fine for a while then I noticed my speakers made a humming noise aswell so I unplugged them and I was fine again. One year on from that it is worse and is getting worse I have an old tv so I can hear the noise from the tv over the tv programmes a year ago I didn't notice this. In the winter I also hear my radiator and it drives me nuts also I didn't notice this a year ago. But the most recent thing that is getting me insane is that tonight I can hear the noises of cars down the road, and I dont mean like a couple of meters either its like 45 houses away from me and I can still hear cars. Its getting worse and I feel like I will never just get silence there will always be something. And I have sensory issues but like I said I haven't always heard these noises just recently I've noticed them and I hear normal noises the same volume as the noises nobody else hears so its not like I hear everything 10 times louder. :S

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
superficial, but please hear me out!! *pig_tails* Relationship Health 6 12-03-2006 08:52 PM
the Everything and the Nothing Aliryn Bipolar Disorder 6 10-10-2006 01:55 AM
Need to Hear from Stage 3 Colon Cancer Survivors, Please bmccrea Cancer: Colon 22 05-08-2006 05:21 AM
Do i have hear loss ? Opus131 Inner Ear Disorders 3 09-26-2005 02:10 PM
ok here it all is everything thats happened(its long) emma_j_21 Relationship Health 4 09-06-2005 07:21 PM

Tags
accute, hearing, hearing problems, sensitive