It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Hearing Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-18-2011, 12:11 AM   #1
(male)

arunph1 HB User
Unhappy Hearing result after Stapedectomy

Hi

I have had my stapedectomy done to my right ear on 10th Jan 2011. My ear is packed with bandage for a week. I was not able to hear much till then. After 05 days the bandage has been removed and today 08th day after my surgery. I ears have been blocked and I am still not able to hear anything. My doc says it is gradual process and it will take a month for the ear to open up and my hearing will be better.

Have any of youll undergone this surgery. Please help me in understanding, when do we get to hear normal

Thanks

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
Stapedectomy did not help. Considering Hearing Aids. Reidan Hearing Disorders 13 04-01-2011 12:40 PM
After Stapedectomy, What was your Hearing Like? Arlanthe Hearing Disorders 51 03-30-2011 01:50 AM
Stapedectomy, Hearing Aids, or Nothing mizzou88 Hearing Disorders 4 02-16-2011 12:54 PM
Permanent loss of hearing after Stapedectomy Beachliving Hearing Disorders 17 01-17-2011 07:40 PM
Stapedectomy/Stapedotomy 9 days post surgery still canít hear (hearing loss) rattycat Hearing Disorders 2 09-17-2010 12:42 PM