It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Hearing Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-01-2012, 08:16 AM   #1
(male)

Liam0125 HB User
Hearing is very bad in one ear

I've never had problems with hearing before although one night I had a really sharp pain in my right ear and the pain was massively bad and couldn't sleep at all... I used everything like ear drops and that but it didn't work... after a while, it got better although hearing in my ear is really bad - I would say I can hear around 50% in that ear. It's that bad that when someone spoke to me on right side, I could not hear them - it was kinda distorted.

I've came to an online forum because the last time I went to a professional doctor, they deffered me from joining the army for 2 years for an injury that I didn't have because nothing was wrong and it was just a check up on my leg because it was playing up when running but time helped it.. and I've only just got over that period and been accepted for July and I'm just wondering what I can do to get rid of it and if its bad or if it will go away.

It's been like it for around 2 days nearly now... and my right ear still feels like i've got inside a bath and water has not come out my ears yet or something like that :L

Thanks in advance for your help!

Regards,
Liam.

Last edited by Liam0125; 05-01-2012 at 08:16 AM.

Old 06-28-2012, 02:13 PM   #2
(male)

Steve07 HB User
Re: Hearing is very bad in one ear

Liam, sudden hearing loss can be indicative of a real problem -- best to see an ENT as soon as you're able.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-28-2012, 08:03 PM   #3
(female)

Lhanie2012 HB User
Re: Hearing is very bad in one ear

Hello Im a newbie here, I just want to know if anyone can help me about my problem, i had a problem about my ear...and im afraid of this, I never see a doctor first because I afraid and most i dont have money to pay them.. I came only for a poor family. My family know about sometimes loosing my hearing but didnt know that I lost it perfectly now.. I really afraid of this...I dont know what I do, I dont have money to pay a doctor to consult, please help me what should i do...I know i had a bad grammar but please have patience to understand....

Closed Thread