It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Hearing Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-19-2012, 02:11 PM   #1
(female)

omarojas HB User
Ear Drum Removal

I need help actually for my sister in law who doesnt have a computer.
She had her "ear drum removed" several years ago. While at the ear doctors 3 years ago he poked a hole in her ear. She now has a terrible ringing to the point of not sleeping or hearing around her.
Has anyone heard of what can be done to repair this hole in her drumless ear so that the ringing goes away? They say it will heal someday on its own... not going for it! Cant there be something they can do to patch it?
Thanks for any information you can give!!!
omarojas

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
excess mucus in throat after uvula removal septem General Health 0 12-27-2009 11:19 PM
should a guy get laser hair removal on chest? thatdudefromny General Health 8 07-30-2009 07:35 PM
what is chemical used to kill root during ingrown toenail removal rheaj General Health 2 11-06-2008 09:26 PM
Molluscum Removal cstr001 General Health 1 09-30-2008 02:42 PM
severe dysplastic nevus - complete removal - plastic surgeon or dermotology group? sassy104 General Health 0 04-20-2008 06:27 AM