It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Heart Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-14-2004, 06:32 AM   #1

ozark HB User
arrythmias

i'm wondering if anyone else has these symptoms....at times i get a fluttering sensation in my chest, a pausing sensation out of the blue,and then i quickly get a lightheaded sensation that makes me feel woozy for a few seconds then goes away, but i may have a few of them within an hour....usually happens at rest.........the chest sensations dont bother me.....i can actually feel them , feels like a flipflop with a squeeze sensation (usually very mild feeling).......what bothers me is the head sensation and over all body lightness.......it feels at times as if i'm going to fade away but it only lasts for a short period , seconds.......scares the life out of me at times.......if i'm standing, i at times feel like i'm going to go down but never do.....thank God............does anyone know what the reason is for the head and body sensation? is it dangerous? much appreciated thanks

Old 11-14-2004, 01:03 PM   #2

ozark HB User
Re: arrythmias

it doesnt feel like panic cos it happens so quickly, its not like i feel the pvcs then i panic then get the light feeling...it all happens at the same time.....about 8 yrs ago i had a holter and had pvcs...i didnt have the lightheadness with them that i have now.... .i had mostly the chest sensations.......i know ive always had episodes of off balance feelings most of my life...had ear tests etc...nothing.........i wonder if they were pvcs when i was younger but never had the chest sensation.........im also 50 and in menopause ....i wonder if that has something to do with it?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread