It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Heart Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-29-2004, 09:23 PM   #1
(male)

Scout- HB User
Question Is this heart related? Getting worried now.

For maybe the last 6days or so I've been experiencing a pain which is freaking me out. Everytime I lean forward at over a 30degree angle I get a sharp pain on the lower left side of my abdomen that shoots straight up to what feels like my heart and always by that time I sit or stand up straight again so I don't know what the conclusion of that sensation would be!

I'm getting anxious about it because it is consistent. Even now as I type(Bolt upright) I know if I lean forward past a certain angle it will happen again. Can anyone help me out with this? Does it sound at all heart related or like something you've heard of before?

I'd be grateful for any info on this as it is making me depressed and nervous.

Scout.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-30-2004, 02:31 PM   #2
(female)

Kitten1980 HB User
Re: Is this heart related? Getting worried now.

Scout, it would be pretty hard to say conclusively just from what you posted if it is heart-related or not. I don't want to scare you because it could be something as simple as a pulled muscle - but on the other hand I don't want to over-simplify it as an anuerysm in the abdomen could cause position-triggered pain. See a doctor and find out what's going on. There are so many variables from the least to most serious end of the scale that could cause a sharp pain in your side when you move a certain way.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread