It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Heart Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-04-2004, 07:04 PM   #1
(male)

NorthSideToker HB User
Q Ab The Beating Of The Heart

Ok i recently tried meth for the first time and ODed on it and went to the hospital cuz my heart was racin a mile a minute and hurt like a *****.that was 2 weeks ago.now im feeling fine.sumtimes i mgiht get a small lil pain or feeling thats different in my heart or chest area but i shrug it off.so im wondering....if your hearts beating hard or fast but it doesnt hurt or feel uncomfortable,does that mean its fine?cuz id like to start exercising more to strengthen my lungs and heart.but im worried if i do i might pass out or strain my heart too much and kill myself.and im also wondering,what exercises or things can i do to strengthen and make my heart and lungs healthier?id appreciate all responses.
NST

Old 12-05-2004, 09:03 PM   #2
(male)

NorthSideToker HB User
Re: Q Ab The Beating Of The Heart

No1 can help me?ah this sucks

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-05-2004, 11:06 PM   #3
(female)

Kitten1980 HB User

The weekends aren't the best time to get answers on here
Honestly you'd need to talk to a doctor or at the very least a qualified personal trainer to get you started on an exercise program that is right for your body and your needs.
In general, start slow and don't push yourself too hard, listen to your body and gradually build up endurance. Even something as simple as walking a distance each day to start helps.

Old 12-07-2004, 08:07 AM   #4
(female)

SMheart HB User

Northside Toker, not ragging on you about the meth but if you plan on taking any more please don't. I was an avid "speed demon" years ago, meth being my toxin of choice but what I succeeded in doing is causing Cardiomyopathy which is a degenerative disease of the heart muscle and causes all sorts of ugly problems. These feelings that you are having are probably a warning your body is giving you.
Good luck

Closed Thread