It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Heart Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-09-2004, 03:08 PM   #1
(female)

Jenette HB User
Anxiety Causing PVC's

I have been a reader of this board for awhile, and have received alot of reasurance from reading all the posts. A little about my problem.

I was told I have a left bundle branch block when I was required to have an EKG to be a bone marrow donor. Since then I have now developed PVC's. Doctor told me that I may have had them along, just that now I am sensitive to the fact that I have something going on with my heart and this has caused anxiety.

I told him I am sure I would have felt these if they were happeing before.

Is it possible that I really could have just not have felt these before?
Could stressing out about this Left Bundle Branch Block have caused to to develope PVC's

Thanks for reading
Jenette

Old 12-09-2004, 03:38 PM   #2
(female)

mtiffany HB User
Re: Anxiety Causing PVC's

Jenette,
Hi, I had an ekg and found out I had a right bundle branch block. Since then I have had anxiety with chest pains. I have been a nervous wreck. I did have shoulder and arm pain prior which is why I had an ekg. Also an echo which turned out fine. But, it seems like since I found out I have had more pains and cannot sleep. I posted on a few weeks ago about right bundle branch block and if anyone had any info. I wasn't told too much were you?
Well, I don't think I helped you out much sorry. Hope you can find some answers. Mtiffany

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread