It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Heart Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-17-2004, 04:25 AM   #1

rc998 HB User
heart and body extract

just wanted to know of anyone heard of this product or has tried. looking for feedback before i try it. thanks

ron

Old 12-17-2004, 03:45 PM   #2
(female)

Kitten1980 HB User
Re: heart and body extract

What is it?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-31-2008, 11:12 PM   #3
Inactive
(female)

drumweaver HB User
Re: heart and body extract

Quote:
Originally Posted by rc998 View Post
just wanted to know of anyone heard of this product or has tried. looking for feedback before i try it. thanks

ron
hi there ron...

i've tried this amazing extract recently...

"Heart & Body Extract" has helped me in a huge way... it does work...

I've been fortunate to have qualified and been a part of HHC's recent and onging clincial trial here in Vancouver, BC. I qualified becuz I have very high blood pressure from anywhere of 160+ to sometimes 175...

I was asked to take the extract 3x a day by putting 15 drops under tongue each time... I've been a part of the trial for the last couple months and am continuing...

What I have found very interesting and pleasantly surprised with, is that not only has the Heart & Body Extract helped lower my high blood pressure by 24 pts, it has also helped me in other ways too. I'm sleeping better and my digestion is much better too. Very quickly after first starting the drops, I felt an over-all sense of well-beingness and generally feeling better with more energy.

In fact, what was also really exciting is that during one of my last appointments with one of the participating Naturopathic Doctors, (who is a part of implementing the HHC clinical trial), I asked him his opinion as to how effective he thought the "Heart & Body Extract was and how it rated with other herbal products... and he enthusiastically responded by saying...

"To tell you the truth... if this herbal remedy (Health & Body Extract) was a Prescription Drug, it would be making headlines - it works so well! Never have I seen a herbal product with such consistent results - it's helping many people!".

so.. i hope my story has helped you... feel free to connect with me if you have any more questions... i highly recommend this product..

weaver )

Last edited by drumweaver; 07-31-2008 at 11:13 PM.

Closed Thread