It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Heart Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-21-2005, 06:56 PM   #1
Inactive
(male)

yugokid HB User
Feeling Tired alot

Ya'll know me, i suffer from frequent pvc's, had them for years now and only 22.

Iv noticed that i feel really tired for no reason at work and sometimes at home.

I dont eat healthy much
I am a computer junkie, if im not at work or hanging out with my GF im on my pc ALOT
I dont get much exercise except when i run for a few min a week
And a Lot latley i had been getting little sleep.

Not sure what to think of this, is it possible that its just that im lazy and because im inactive that i get tired easier?

Old 04-22-2005, 05:02 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Machaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB User
Re: Feeling Tired alot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yugokid
Ya'll know me, i suffer from frequent pvc's, had them for years now and only 22.

Iv noticed that i feel really tired for no reason at work and sometimes at home.
A heart that is under a constant stress will weaken.

Do you have any problems breathing when you are lying down? Do you get short of breath when tying your shoes?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-22-2005, 08:56 AM   #3
(female)

Sapper HB User

I find dealing with PVC's mentally exhausting. On days when I don't have that many I have far more energy.

If you are troubled by your PVC's you could be experiencing the same. Do they keep you awake?

Old 04-22-2005, 07:04 PM   #4
Inactive
(male)

yugokid HB User

i dont have trouble breathing when i lay down or get short of breath when i do that either

Even when i worked out and ran just for a few min, i will feel tired and just like wanna take a nap, i get no pvc's when i run which i guess is a good thing.

I hope this is not serious....my docs say my pvc's even tho i have a lot that they seem to not be serious,

Doesent it take a while for the heart to weaken with pvc's? even at a frequent rate?

I mean could it be also that im on a weird sleep shed and only get 5-6 hours of sleep a night for the past 3 weeks? I really dont think it has anything to do with my heart for now.

And now that i think about it, iv always been feeling tired like this....even before i started having pvc's...maybe its just my life style? I used to be a waiter and remember always being tired to.

Last edited by yugokid; 04-22-2005 at 08:04 PM.

Old 04-22-2005, 08:46 PM   #5
Inactive
(male)

yugokid HB User

i decided that im gonna start getting more sleep, going to bed early and eating more greens and less red and unhealthy foods.

Also i want to take multivitamins, are they safe to take? what kind do you guys recommend?

Now that my memory is comming back i realize iv always felt like this, so im kinda convinced that its not directly related to my heart. Im gonna try this and hope it works, i'll be praying lots and lots that it does...

Old 04-22-2005, 11:49 PM   #6
(male)

LCastro HB User

How ya doing? I feel tired all the time too and I've had 2 ECGs done and I was told by the doc that it wasn't my heart. So hopefully the same applies to you and it's just that you don't get a lot of excercize

Old 04-23-2005, 05:34 PM   #7
Inactive
(male)

yugokid HB User

when i nap or wake up i dont feel real refreshed and i feel kinda tired. Could it be also that i have a year round stuff nose? I mean its like one side is all ways stuffy and the other semi stuffy. Not sure how that works

Old 04-24-2005, 04:35 AM   #8
Senior Veteran
(male)

Machaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yugokid
when i nap or wake up i dont feel real refreshed and i feel kinda tired. Could it be also that i have a year round stuff nose? I mean its like one side is all ways stuffy and the other semi stuffy. Not sure how that works
The bed is the WORST place for someone with allergies. When you lie in bed, your entire "allergic" body is subject to an attack by dust mites, dyes, materials and other chemicals. It becomes an allergic war zone.

You get an extraordinary high number of heart misfirings. I wonder if there is a PAC or PVC record listed with Guinness World Records? Your name would probably be in there!

Last edited by Machaon; 05-09-2005 at 05:10 AM.

Old 04-24-2005, 03:08 PM   #9
Inactive
(male)

yugokid HB User

i know a few people iv talked to with more =/ plus the docs who examined me said they have seen this kinda misfiring a lot, and they also begine and easy to fix from what he said

anywho....is there a difference with feeling tired and feeling sleepy? i mean i realized that i am feeling sleepy than feeling "tired or weak"

My work i also work with brown boxes and electronics....i always feel sleepy there

Also, is it safe to take multivitamines? if so any recommonadtions?

Last edited by yugokid; 04-24-2005 at 03:20 PM.

Old 04-24-2005, 08:48 PM   #10
Inactive
(female)

Quietcook HB UserQuietcook HB User

Yugokid,

Although I've been with the boards a while, but haven't been posting here on this thread. Notice you have a number of symptoms familiar to me. Certainly, cannot tell you what is or is not causing your problems, but yes, irregular/little sleep does affect our body. There are several potential things that maybe you should speak with your primary doc about and have some blood tests run, along with possibly wearing a halter monitor for a day or two, if they feel it is warranted.

I tried to ignore the irregular heart, the pvcs, etc even after I had a heart attach at age 41. I knew my attack was brought on during a chronic asthma attack, and luckily I was in the doctor's office at the time, so received treatment as it happened. However, the irregularity got worse but since it didn't hurt and my primary at the time had said I wouldn't die from it, I let it go, - that is until I had taken my mother to a doctor when she had broken a bone, and as the doc spoke to me, the next second I was on the floor with the doc over me. Couldn't be ignored any longer, so went through all the testing. Luckily, it was an issue of seratonin levels being miscalculated by the brain and kicking in too much, then too little. Now, for the last 11 years, it's been controlled with a pill called Norpace CR twice a day, and all is perfectly fine. Could be something like that with you, and might not be. Takes going through some tests.

Also, you speak of being tired/exhausted, and that along with a lot of the other symptoms show up not only with the heart, but also with thyroid imbalances, which also affect the heart. And yes, there is a big difference in feeling sleepy and feeling tired/exhausted. Found that out when my mother got so ill and no one was finding the problem. She couldn't walk 10 feet without being so exhausted. Don't know why, but with all the blood tests, doc's don't seem to check the thyroid until everything else has been ruled out. It's worth a simple question to the doc and a vial of blood being drawn to rule it out. Thyroid can play havoc on not just the heart, but the rest of your body, and it can be so easy to get in balance if it hasn't been severely out for a long period. Unfortunately, her's and her brother's thyroid problems weren't diagnosed until a lot of damage had been done, and a simple blood test to double check thyroid is not a lot to ask a doctor to run.

I would recommend that you speak with your primary and possibly discuss ruling out some easier things such as these I've mentioned. Hope whatever it is , it will be easy to diagnose and simple changes in lifestyle or a simple med will allow you to feel better. I've found that sometime we don't realize just how badly we were feeling when dragging through routine days until a problem is diagnosed and we're once again feeling like enjoying our days.

Best wishes for better days ahead.

Old 04-26-2005, 08:37 AM   #11
Inactive
(male)

yugokid HB User

Thanks, i made a Cardio apt for may 5th, i wanted to do this because of the advice you gave me, and that im going on a 5 day vacay at the end of the month. I have lived with these for many years, and lucky for me there is no prior health probs period in my family. Tho i will admit that im scared stiff.....

But off the subject, i do take toprol xl 25mg, im looking to start taking a multivit so i can start getting out of my unhealthy eating ways and start being active. Is there something you recommend for me to start taking?

Closed Thread