It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Heart Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-28-2005, 11:19 AM   #1
(male)

Tiberia HB User
Chest pain

I am 23.
Live an active life..
No smoking.
No (Drinking) alcohol etc.
No drugs.
No unusual sexual life.
Getting enough sleep.
Taking exercises regularly.
But last few year things had gone differently.
I was always taking exercises but last few years I had a break in between them and almost passed those years inactively and very depressed, because of some problems…and after 3 years are more I started my old way of living and started exercises and activities that I had before after 3 or 4 years time of continuous stress depression and lack of physical activities.. In those days of depression I had strange heart pulse rates like some time going very high(100 or more BPM) and some time less BPM like 80 or more. And some times in palpitation kind of situations. And those palpitation can be brought on by, shock, excitement, or stimulants.

Now that I started my old good ways of living I am having some kind of chest pain…
I some time feel a flutter in my heart like some one has griped it and released it very strongly. I had these flutter in the start with consistency and after a few years those flutters gone away by them self, and now they rarely come.
But I feel some pain in my chest now and it is making me worried, is some thing wrong with me.
During those pains.
I had no Shortness of breath.
A negligible little chest discomfort.
Other signs: No sweats,
No lightheadedness.

I am always very depressed please help me to get rid of this…and this depression is taking my heart from me…
what should I do I take exercises regularly now but they give me temporarily relief …
Thank you…

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-30-2005, 01:25 PM   #2
(male)

Tiberia HB User
Re: Chest pain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willdo
Ask for an EKG, .
What is EKG is it ECG?
Quote:
it is kinda hard to stop them for some.
You are correct but what is the solution...what can i do to get rid of depression
Quote:
I would first try to deal with any obvious, real problems you have, that may be causing your depression
I have a few serous mental problems its like, i am always not happy with the things that i do...Its like my mind is saying different things and i am not going towards what my mind says infect I reject what my mind says...and my mind always things negative things that i do not like...
i thing i have gone mad I can't do any thing to control my mind it always says bad and negative things against my believes but i do not want those negative things to come in my mind...its like some one else is controlling my mind...and that thing is hurting my heart...
what can i do to gain control over my thoughts ...
my thoughts are like crazy, infinite, uncontrollable, negative, always against what i believe.
Always scary things come in my mind...
that’s all I can say to explain my mental condition...
Thank you all

Old 05-01-2005, 12:00 AM   #3
(male)

Tiberia HB User

Quote:
An EKG is an
thank u very much for all that info
Quote:

Friend, you can either suffer the mental problems that you know you have, or you can get help, and make it all go away, or at least get much better. This is your choice. Don't be ashamed to get help
But where, where can i get help for all these things...
what should i do to get rid of these stufs..

Old 05-02-2005, 09:21 AM   #4
(male)

Tiberia HB User

Quote:
Enjoy life before you get old and sick like me.
THank you very much Sir i am thankfull to you..

Closed Thread