It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Heart Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-04-2005, 01:02 PM   #1
(female)

seattle71 HB User
chest pains

Past few days I been having pretty strong chest pains like someone is squeezing me really hard.. Liek I can't breathe for a few secs. They come and go. I am scared to goto to doc or hospital because lasttime I went to doc they said its my anxiety and too see psch doc but I can tell the difference pretty a panic attack and chest pains. I am concerned because heart disease and high blood pressure runs in my family.

Old 06-05-2005, 04:41 PM   #2
(female)

heartcreature HB User
Re: chest pains

You may have to press the doctors for further testing. Tell them that you feel that this is not anxiety and that it is your heart and you are afraid they are going to miss something and cause you to go home and possibly have a heart attack. They may be more willing to actually keep you and do some testing if they are concerned about their liability.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-14-2005, 04:27 PM   #3
(female)

seattle71 HB User

Same thing is going on again minus the cant breathe part. For the past two hrs I am having intermitted chest pains left side underneath my breast. This is the longest it has ever lasted and I am SCARED to goto to hosp because they humilated me last time saying it was a panic attack and I need to see phychtrist. They even had a social worker come and talk with me. I never had a panic attack last this long and I can tell the difference bet the 2. I tried calling my doc but they are gone for day and are referrering to er.

I want to go but I am SCARED!!!!!

Old 06-14-2005, 06:14 PM   #4
(male)

parabellum HB User

You need to demand at least EKG.

Old 06-16-2005, 12:00 AM   #5
(male)

GodChaser777 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by seattle71
Same thing is going on again minus the cant breathe part. For the past two hrs I am having intermitted chest pains left side underneath my breast. This is the longest it has ever lasted and I am SCARED to goto to hosp because they humilated me last time saying it was a panic attack and I need to see phychtrist. They even had a social worker come and talk with me. I never had a panic attack last this long and I can tell the difference bet the 2. I tried calling my doc but they are gone for day and are referrering to er.

I want to go but I am SCARED!!!!!

I haven suffered from Anxiety for a long while now and this can produce the exact same symptoms your telling us about. ll in All though get yourself an EKG DEMAND it because when it comes up fine it will give you a great peace of mind.

Closed Thread