It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Heart Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-10-2005, 06:23 AM   #1
(female)

Godiswithyou HB User
Question Confused About Nitro

This may seem an odd question..but...they say if you have chest pain..take the nitro..and if it relieves your pain then good...if it doesnt..go to the ER. Now, if nitro is for heart pain..and it relieves your heart pain..then you know it was your heart causing you the problem...shouldnt you then see a doctor because it was your heart. And if it doesnt cure the pain..then wouldnt that be muscular and therefore not your heart and so you wouldnt need to see a doctor??? Seems to me if the heart is causing you pain..that would be a good time to go to the ER.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-10-2005, 01:15 PM   #2
(female)

Godiswithyou HB User
Re: Confused About Nitro

Willdo thank you sooo much for the information. I have been diagnosed with CAD and I also have Gerd..and sometimes if I have some chest discomfort I would use the nitro spray one time, and most times the pain goes away and sometimes it doesn't. But I have other muscle pains as well so maybe they are associated with the chest area. As for the Gerd, I take prilosec..but lately I have still been getting some minor heartburn..so maybe its time to up the dosage. Thanks again.!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread