It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Heart Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-18-2005, 12:55 PM   #1
(female)

ncxque_dueleasi HB User
Red face Somebody please help me with this, I am so worried!!!!!!!!

Hi I do not know if this is the right place, because I do not know if it is related to the heart, but perhaps somebody can help me, because I am so very scared, about a very horrible pain that I get thorought my left side of my body, I feel pain, that starts in the front part of the left side of my neck, then it goes down my shoulder and my left arm, and it feels like sombody is squeezing my arm, it even looks swollen at times, and also I get the pain on my left side of my chest, my left side of the midle of my stomach, and my calf, and on the back of my knee,and the bottom of my foot all the way down to my tows, all on the left side, and I am so scared, because I do not want to have a stroke, or a heart attack because I have a sweet 3 and a half year old that I love to dead, and he needs me, so please if anybody can help me with this,any kind of advice, or if anybody feels the same way, please let me know.
I would appreciate your coments greatly, thanks
ncxque_dueleasi

Old 07-18-2005, 03:46 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

TexasWildRose04 HB User
Re: Somebody please help me with this, I am so worried!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncxque_dueleasi
Hi I do not know if this is the right place, because I do not know if it is related to the heart, but perhaps somebody can help me, because I am so very scared, about a very horrible pain that I get thorought my left side of my body, I feel pain, that starts in the front part of the left side of my neck, then it goes down my shoulder and my left arm, and it feels like sombody is squeezing my arm, it even looks swollen at times, and also I get the pain on my left side of my chest, my left side of the midle of my stomach, and my calf, and on the back of my knee,and the bottom of my foot all the way down to my tows, all on the left side, and I am so scared, because I do not want to have a stroke, or a heart attack because I have a sweet 3 and a half year old that I love to dead, and he needs me, so please if anybody can help me with this,any kind of advice, or if anybody feels the same way, please let me know.
I would appreciate your coments greatly, thanks
ncxque_dueleasi

Just a suggestion, but have you been checked to see if you have herniated discs in your neck, or back... this is just a suggestion.... because I have a herniated disc at C4 -5 and C5-6 and also at L5-S1 and I have the same pain your are describing... in my neck and left arm... and also down my leg into my calf and foot... might be worth going to the doctor and having possibly a MRI to check it out... go try the " backproblem board" and ask questions.... also have you had a EKG done?? just to rule out a problem with the heart, they can also do blood work and check the heart enzymes to tell them if it is your heart...but for the sake of you little 3 yr old please get checked out to rule out what it could be.... Good Luck...

TRose

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-18-2005, 04:22 PM   #3
(female)

trekgirl HB User
Re: Somebody please help me with this, I am so worried!!!!!!!!

I would suggest that you get to the nearest hospital the next time this happens, your body it telling you that something is wrong. Please, get this checked out, the next time might be the last. Never leave anything to chance. Get to the doctor and get refered to a cardio before it happens again. Please.

Closed Thread