It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Heart Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-06-2005, 07:49 PM   #1
(female)

mysticwmn HB User
the thing Doctor don't want you to no

The best thing that doctors don't want you to no, Chelation. I was told I had very bad blockages thought out my body and by-passes were needed. Then I started looking for another way. And found it. It cleans out the arteries without surgery. This can be done by IVs.Also there are now pill but I have not tried them. To find a doctor that does this check out chelation on the web. Good luck to all and great health.

Old 10-15-2005, 01:27 AM   #2

Excelsoir HB User
Re: the thing Doctor don't want you to no

Hello mysticwmn,
It is a good thing that you posted this information, but I must also add that some studies have shown the claims made for Chelation are greatly exaggerated, and that you therefore should not assume that this preparation is clearing out your arteries.My feeling is one of great caution in the use of the product. All the best.
Regards,Excelsior

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-15-2005, 04:41 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

Machaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelsoir
... but I must also add that some studies have shown the claims made for Chelation are greatly exaggerated, and that you therefore should not assume that this preparation is clearing out your arteries.My feeling is one of great caution in the use of the product. All the best.
Regards,Excelsior
I agree. I have read that Chelation removes minerals from the blood, and thusly might, or might not, have an effect on calcium deposits within the blood vessels. A problem with this is that the Chelation could remove much needed minerals from the blood, the result of which could be potentially harmful to the patient.

I wish mysticwmn the best in the treatment of his cad, but also advise caution about using an unproven treatment that could be dangerous.

Old 10-15-2005, 04:48 AM   #4

Ronk0747 HB User

Hello Mysticwmn,

I must agree with Excelsior that I would approach this chelation theory with great caution. There have been other posts on this board about this including one about a boy who died as a result of this treatment.

Also, I really don't think that doctors don't want you to know about these treatments but rather that there hasn't been enough study/data to justify using it in mainstream medicine. Yes, I can be cynical about doctors and the medical profession too but less so than I am of somebody coming up out of the blue with the "miracle cure". Most people are looking for that magic bullet and that's what these people are counting on.

If you don't feel all of your options are explored with your present doc, by all means get a second or even third opinion. But PLEASE don't go after some snake oil remedy in desperation. Hey, I could be wrong, but that's my gut feeling.

Just my two cents.

Ron

Closed Thread