It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Heart Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-21-2006, 01:44 AM   #1
(male)

makingsenseout HB User
Question about being tired and possible heart trouble.

I have been found to have a slight heart murmur..Most not be anything alarming the doctor didn't even want to give me test for it and when asked about it..she replied don't need them..and she also had a mumur.No biggy..So well I am a worrier and still worry..I can feel my pulse all the time , and hear it as well in my head,which is suppose to be sinus and ear blockage that im going to an ent about next week.The doctor gave me a physcial and told me that everything was ok other than the ear and sinus issues..She was going to give me medicine but she was going to prescribe a antihistimine..which I cannot tollerate due to having the non dangerous type tachocardia...The murmur was a bit of suprize because no one has ever mentioned the fact that I have one..Maybe because they knew i was a bit anxious.. I had rheumatic fever as a child an as a result it caused me to have tachocardia but easily controlled with beta blockers..Well every since this murmur thing I have been worried and even called back to ask her if I should do anything different..since I had a murmur and she said no...that it was an innocent murmur and there was nothing to change..My question is that lately I haven't been getting 8 hours of sleep at night at times..and during the daytime I feel exhausted and it feels like my pulse beats harder..not faster and I feel its a little hard to breathe..Not like I can't breathe but just feel very tired and a little harder to breathe..Could the cause of getting tired with very little sleep and being a little harder to breathe have anything to do with the murmur or maybe something about the heart or just being tired..I do get a little anxious sometimes and may just be paying more attention to it..But we are up at a higher altitude than we are accustom to and have been here for almost a year..I kind of ruled out issues about altitude and the doctor did tell me no issues with heart or lungs...so could it just be normal for the heart to be a little harder and be a little more harder to breathe just because im tired???Any info would be appreciated.thank you .

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread