It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Heart Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-03-2007, 08:16 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

confused32 HB User
Left arm and jaw pain

I know this has been ask before and i believe i may have ask before but i am freaking out again over these pains. I have been having off and on left arm/shoulder pain and left sided jaw pain for about a year now. It usually happens everyday but it can come just while im sitting here typing or laying down. I work as a server so i use my left arm alot and its a fast paced job and the pain doesnt get worse while im being active. I have gum disease that i am getting ready to go have taken care of so im thinking maybe that is causing the jaw pain, just not sure why the pain is only on the left side of my face. I have had test done to rule out my heart, every test besides a cath.......the doctor told me they would do a cath but im to scared to have it done. I am a 35 year old female and all this started about a year ago when i was having left arm pains and scared myself right into a panic attack that landed me in the ER a few times in a short period of time. I am truely obsessed about my heart health and i just dont know if i am reading more into these pains due to this obsession. My left arm aches at times and then sometimes i have sharp pains in the upper part of my arm and also elbow pains at times. I never have chest pain though while im having these pains nor shortness of breath, even when i am being active. I just wish i could let this worry about having heart disease go and get on with my life, its driving me crazy. What are your opinions on these pains and do you think i should go ahead with the cath when i go see my doctor again next month??

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread