It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Heart Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-15-2007, 08:27 PM   #1
(male)

rcmcfann HB User
NO! not again. - HELP weird symptom

Alright well for those of you who remember me, everything has been great, Except for the fact that I am no longer persuing a bodybuilding career or anything along those lines. I really dont even work out much anymore because of how I feel afterwards. It seems like i feel the best when im lazy and dont work out. Lately everything has been fine I may workout 2-3 days a week on a good week, usually 1-2 because of this CRAP that happens after i lift. I havent been having any problems with palpitations or skipped beats lately, or weird heart rhythms like before everything has been fine. NOW I got something new happening. The other day I was lifting, I did a 2 mile jog on the elyptical and went to the weights, hit my legs EZ, large muscle group= high heart rate so i keep it easy. Towards the end of my workout with a HR near 140-150 i felt the top of my heart bubble out!!!!!!! it sounds crazy but thats all I can describe it as. Usually I feel a strong beat from my chest when im lifting, but this felt like only the bottom half of my heart was beatin, and it continued to beat normally, and every so often I would get that bubble feeling in the top of my chest/heart cavity. Weird as heck! it happened about 3-4 times, usually when I took a deep breath, not even a full breath it was weird I tried to ignore it, but I felt all weird afterwards. AND TONIGHT to top it all off it happened in the middle of sex!!!!!!! ,,, it bubbled/burped like 3 times in a row and sent my heart into a weird rhythym! it stopped right after sex but it freaked me out!!!!!!! I felt abnormally out of breath and it felt like the breaths that I was taking werent filling my lungs or something like that. WEIRD!!!!!!!! anyone ever have anything along these lines happen to them?!!!!!

Last edited by Administrator; 11-18-2007 at 07:27 PM. Reason: too much information. Don't post sexual details.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-15-2007, 08:31 PM   #2
(male)

rcmcfann HB User
Re: NO! not again. ****** OFF- HELP weird symptom

oh yea,,, for all you infomaniacs.... im 21 years old male, no history of heart disease, dad has high b/p and is borderlined type2 diabetic, mom has thyroid problems and is also boarderlined type 2. The last time I had my EF checked it was 53% that was about 6 months ago, diagnosed with an athletic heart.

Old 11-17-2007, 05:59 PM   #3
(female)

Annagin HB User
Re: NO! not again. ****** OFF- HELP weird symptom

I sure hope you went to see your doctor. this sounds like a
very serious problem. Please don't delay. Sounds like it
could be an aneurysm or something.
Good luck

Closed Thread