It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Heart Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-14-2003, 12:28 AM   #1

?!? HB User
Question new to this one....very scared

ok, i have no idea what's going on wih my heart. i asked my doctor, but nobody seems to take me seriously. for about 5-6 months now, i've been expeirencing a dull aching in my heart, with the ocassional stabbing pain. i've learned to sort of live with it, but am now wondering if it's a serious problem. the doc says everything "sounds" fine, but if there's pain can it really be nothing?? any advice is good please.... when i was younger i did have a murmur, if that helps at all. thank you!

Old 09-14-2003, 04:57 AM   #2

NMc HB User
Hi ?!?:
Did your doctor do an EKG, or just "listen" to your heart with a stethoscope? How old are you and do have any other medical problems that you are taking meds for? What is your general state of health and fitness? Are you male or female? A bit more information might help solicit feedback.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-14-2003, 12:01 PM   #3
Inactive

cutup HB User
I agree with NmC. I would want to know if the doctor ordered an EKG. I agree also that more information would be helpful, such as your age and pre-existing conditions you might have such as high blood pressure or diabetes.

Closed Thread