It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Heart Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-09-2003, 11:29 AM   #1
(male)

GodChaser777 HB User
Post Chest Pains

Ive had sharp pains and a pain discomfert in my chest for over a week now. Ive had ekgs and stuff before but Iam scared its heart related. I have skipped beats ever so often but I have a severe form of Anxiety Depression so Iam wondering could this be stress related?? Can you get chest pains through stress? I laos get slight pain in the back side of my left arm. Anyone who has any advice id really appreciate it.

Old 10-09-2003, 11:37 AM   #2
Inactive

gigi777 HB User
Hi Godchaser:
I also have the skipped beats and sometimes chest/arm pain. I was checked out 5 years ago with echo, stress test and they said tests were normal. I too have extreme anxiety. Just to be on the safe side you should get checked by dr. but i know alot of people with anxiety get the chest pains and the palpitations. It can be from alot of different things. Heartburn/gerd, muscle spasms ect. I know how scary these things can be. im scared all the time even tho logically i know i have anxiety which stirs these things up. Last couple of months my heart has been skipping and jumping quite alot. And with that i have had recuring pain in left arm/shoulder. So its been a stressful 2 months. Hope this helps knowing others feel as you do. But just for your peace of mind get a doctor to check you out. That always helps me

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread