It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Heart Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-29-2008, 07:32 PM   #1
(female)

Mortam HB User
why does my chest on left side

I have been to the doctor for chest pain on the left side of my chest. They did a stress test and it caome back normal. these chest pains come and go at any time. The pain is duel, and basically under the left breast area. I loose energy and appetite when this pain occur, and jsut resently I have been experiencing servere sweating with the pain. My left hand goes a little knumb and feels like I am getting lock-jaw Please tell me what could this pain be?

Old 07-05-2008, 06:04 AM   #2
(female)

texasgirl1107 HB User
Re: why does my chest on left side

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortam View Post
I have been to the doctor for chest pain on the left side of my chest. They did a stress test and it caome back normal. these chest pains come and go at any time. The pain is duel, and basically under the left breast area. I loose energy and appetite when this pain occur, and jsut resently I have been experiencing servere sweating with the pain. My left hand goes a little knumb and feels like I am getting lock-jaw Please tell me what could this pain be?

Find another dr! I am going through the same thing. Pains are different, but, still hearing nothing wrong. No anxiety or stress in my life. For once, my life is going good. Pains and pitting edema in feet and legs is my problem, but, nothing is wrong. I'm going to another dr and getting second and third, if needed, opinions.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread