It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Heart Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-26-2009, 09:10 AM   #1
(female)

Bobbyboo HB User
Left Bundle Branch Block and Ejection Fraction

A couple of years ago my resting ECG showed Left Bundle Branch Block and deviated left septum. I was referred because of breathlessness and an Echo showed I had an ejection faction of 45%. An angiogram showed only furring of my arteries which would be consistent with my age and nothing else in particular. A year later I had another Echo and my ejection faction and other readings remained the same.

I still get a bit breathless at times. I am due another Echo later this year but I still worry as I do not know what caused these problems in the first place and if they are going to be progressive.

I am also going to need an anaesthetic for an op next week and am worried about the extra strain on my heart.

Has anyone else had the same condition for a while?

Bobbyboo x

The following user gives a hug of support to Bobbyboo:
Babygirl4 (05-17-2011)
Old 04-28-2011, 07:17 PM   #2
(female)

1Busiteacher HB User
Re: Left Bundle Branch Block and Ejection Fraction

I realize that you posted this a couple of years ago, but I could have written this now. Just wondered what has happened and what you have found out since you originally posted it?

Thanks!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-29-2011, 07:47 AM   #3
(female)

bettylou83 HB User

Hi, Has a preop ECG diagnosed Left Bundle Block, op is for stereotactic biopsy rt breast.
Doc said, Echocardiogram and, Nuclear stress, why the two when the Echo should be plenty. I'm having a local anesthetic to check out microcalcification cluster, which could be either or, but still early re DOC. maybe this isn't what you want to hear, I am very nervous, and believe the Radioactive thallium stress test is'nt needed when Im also having an Echocardiogram today?
I hope you find your answer, i have been online for about 4 hrs now. Searching for something.
Lor

Old 09-16-2011, 12:33 PM   #4
(female)

Bobbyboo HB User

Nothing changed with LBBB over the last couple of years. My echos are always the same so it is one of those unexplained mysteries. They had me on a load of heart medications which I came off against medical advice as I felt like a walking pharmacy and determined that I would start leading a healthy diet and lifestyle - unfortunately that lasted for about 5 mins! Hope you are keeping well and sorry I did not get a reply done sooner.

Old 09-17-2011, 03:55 AM   #5
(female)

rosier HB Userrosier HB Userrosier HB Userrosier HB Userrosier HB Userrosier HB User

Sorry your healthy lifestyle only lasted five minutes. Do you still not knwo what your heart problem? If not, I hope you would consider asking questions so you would know. That is knowledge is the way to be a good personal advocate. They would probably be willing answer any question you have on anything cardio. I know about the walking pharmacy. How many pills a day are we talking? If it is just a handful, that's nothing, but more than a handful, for your heart, ask questions about why so many and for what use does it each play. They can prescibe more meds than necesary. It is called overpresribing and I hope that is not in your case. I know with the few I take in the morning and then in the evening is hard to take evereyday. Good luck and keep up updated. Hugs for today.

Rosier
Never give up.

Closed Thread