It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Heart Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-28-2009, 08:58 PM   #1
(male)

ttty2t1j3 HB User
Palpatations/tingling limbs

I'm 20 and have been having heart palpatations regularly for about 3 months now, but I've been getting them periodically since I was about 14. At first when I started getting them in January it was very violent and my arms were always tingling, I'd start to get some hot flashes and dizziness, shortness of breath, etc etc...almost like a panic attack. I thought about that but I'm very stress free so I doubt it's that. It was like that for about 2 months, on and off. Slowly it got better and less frequent, the tingling subsided, then it randomly stopped last week and my heart rate was normal again. Now today it's starting up again, the tingling is back and down to my legs even. It's not racing fast like it was a month ago but I got a wonderful 3 moments of tunnel vision from when my heart did the skip a beat thing lol. Any advice and what to do about it. Doctors are not an option right now because I just got laid off and have no insurance. But any dietary measures or excercises that you think would help I do have the time for. They are really becoming a nuisance, and it's becoming hard to sleep with them. I'm up until 2 on average now. Once I get to sleep it'll flop just enough to wake me up. Any help or advice would be appreciated. Thanks
Aj

Last edited by ttty2t1j3; 03-01-2009 at 12:24 AM.

Old 03-01-2009, 06:08 AM   #2
(female)

jennalynn52 HB User
Re: Palpatations/tingling limbs

Hey--Im 20 years old and have been feeling the fluttering in my heart too, umm excersice daily....atleast walk 2-3 times a day or so....for about 15-20 minutes to start off with, take your mind off of it, but just to be safe you should get it looked at, because a lot things do cause these, i went to the ER twice because my heart was fluttering and its cares me to death, but most people are thinking its anxiety/panic attacks...because one day ill be fine and then the next day i will be crying and stuff like that, it sucks...i had 2 EKG's done on me and 2 hultor montiors, the first one they couldnt read and the 2nd one i havnt got the results back yet, but most of all i belive its my nerves or something because my nerves twitch a lot and i feel really shaky...and stuff like that....but yeh..go on a balanced diet and excersice more and keep your mind off it..eventually you will over come this and live happy....im in the process of doing that, the more i stop thinking about the better i am...it is easier said then done...eatheir you choose to fall or you choose to fight, and i choose to fight. Well hope everything goes well with you, if you have anymore questions feel free to ask....your not the only one dealing with something like this

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread