It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Heart Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-14-2009, 01:26 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(male)

eclipse27 HB User
shakyness/numbness/pain/fast heart rate?

Well I'm 21 years old. I have lyme disease and have had it 3 years now. Its been getting worse and worse. Well about 4 months ago i started getting these wierd attacks. I'd get really shaky, and i'd notice my heart rate would start going really fast. Its progressivly gotten worse. Now im having pain in my chest, numbness, and just getting up to go to the bathroom my heart just beats really fast. I went to the dr. and he said it was costocondritous*spelling*. Its been about a week, and i haven't felt any better. What should i do? I've had ekg's test xrays and blood work. My whole left arm is numb. And my pains on my upper left chest/armpit/ribcage.

Old 03-15-2009, 05:54 AM   #2
(female)

jett2020 HB User
Re: shakyness/numbness/pain/fast heart rate?

I have the same stuff in my arm and heart. It's the scarest thing ever.I have been to the ER and the cardo Dr. Can't find any thing wrong. I've done the halter monitors too. I get ya you have a fast rate. It has kinda come and gone. Now on my 6th month of ceftin I was finally feeling really good. Than out of no where the heart started again on saturday and today. Mine is the worst as soon as I get up in the morning. By the time I walk down stairs and feed my cats my pulse is 155. I too get all shacky and weird feeling, my left arm feels numb and above the left breast it hurts. No dr can explain this to me. Then your nerves kick in cause it's so scarey and makes it even worse.I have to take a xanax to calm it and me down. Don't know if this helps at all but at least you know your not the only one. My heart has done this on and off for about a year and ahalf.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-16-2009, 03:08 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

eclipse27 HB User

im really worried about it. My arms stayed numb since last sunday. I get light headed pretty easily. Just by getting up to fast or anything of the sort. Im also real tired all the time. I have a burning sensation in my left armpit/breast area.

Old 05-04-2009, 08:09 PM   #4
(male)

franklinwg HB User

We are in N. Alabama also. Wife had positive test for Lyme a week ago.
She has many health problems for 20 years. Disautonomia, COPD and now this. Wonder if it has been lyme all along. Can't find any doctors that know much about it - how about you.

Frank

Old 06-30-2009, 03:55 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

GravesGirl73 HB UserGravesGirl73 HB User

With fast heart rate and shakiness get tested for hyper thyroid,it's possibly that. Hope this helps.

Closed Thread