It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Heart Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-23-2009, 10:48 AM   #1
(male)

400ex HB User
Chest Pains and my Left arm hurts and all different places

I am getting chest pains while I am at rest how ever when I am moving and active my chest doesnt hurt at all. I am pretty sure my heart isn't hurting its just my chest in the left area.

and my left arm is starting to hurt and feel kind of sore/strained in the hand/inner elbow and outer upper arm

Sharp pain comes and goes with the arm

I have gotten this checked out last year because I was having the same symptoms and the doctor said it's nothing probably just a nerve, I had a Sonogram, Stress test and a EKG they all came back normal.

My blood pressure fluctuates from normal to 130/90 I am 21 years old.

The pain has been going on since April 19th, and slowly has been getting better but I am getting aggravated.

Last edited by 400ex; 04-23-2009 at 10:49 AM.

The Following User Says Thank You to 400ex For This Useful Post:
Seperry85 (04-18-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-16-2010, 03:14 PM   #2
(male)

sunbox HB User
Re: Chest Pains and my Left arm hurts and all different places

Ditto, same here had ECG, stress test, sonography.. all Okay.. NO doctor is able to diagnose why I am getting this left arm pain which comes and goes.. Anyone ??

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-07-2010, 09:45 PM   #3
(female)

lilianne1 HB User

Hello to both of you, Im 27 years old, i have had left arm pain in many occasions before and now again this situation is hunting me. About four days ago(Saturday) i felt a weird heartbeat, which i have also had before these are called PVC's but a while after i had a lit bit of left arm pain and of course i freaked out, thank God it went away, Sunday i felt fine, Monday i had was doing aerobics and i felt a lit short of breath and i stopped immediately and from there on my anxiety was by the roof i went to sleep super worried about my heart. Tuesday I also had left arm pain here and there and today i woke up and had after a lit while i felt a lit of chest pain (right upper side) enough for me to start panicking, then through the day i have had left arm pain left leg pain, headache, right arm pain, shoulder pain, back you name it, but Im still concerned i don't know if is anxiety or if it could be my heart, the pains are like a 3 on a scale from 1(no pain)-10(very painful). What do you think? I'm really worried.

Old 04-08-2010, 09:51 AM   #4
(male)

400ex HB User

Make an appointment to see a Cardiologist, I did and they found out it was nothing.

For me the chest pain could of been Gas and or Heart burn. They even made me do a stress test at 21 years old to make sure it was nothing. I stressed my heart at 98% and they didn't see any abnormalities.

Go to a cardiologist and let them do what they have to do so your mind will be at ease.

Last edited by hb-mod; 04-08-2010 at 10:25 AM. Reason: Removed Quote of immediately preceding post. Please use "Quick" Reply rather than "Quote" Reply. Thanks!

Closed Thread