It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Heart Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-30-2009, 07:56 AM   #1
(male)

z mahal HB User
Chest pain

Had chest pain for about a year now on and off, its central and sometimes wakes me up, its on and off and not constant. Been a&E loads of times and ecgs and bloods always normal. my cholesterol is 4.4. Normally the pain last for about a month and goes but not this time. I went ae few days ago and ecg was normal and troponin but my ck level was high (700) and doctors said its due to weight training, i do weights 4 times a week and go runing 3 times a week, each time running for 2 miles, i get no pain on exertion but one day when training noticed my heart skipping a beat every 5-6 beat and sometimes happens on rest to. My dad had by-pass at 54, i am 30 weighing around 13.5 stone and would class myself as fit with low body fat and good muscluar shape. Now I am always concerned i going to have heart attack like my dad. My doc has sent me for stress ecg but im still waiting. The pain is not reflux as i take anti reflux tabs.

Can anyone help.

Thankyou

Old 09-06-2009, 08:46 AM   #2
(male)

Pierre50 HB User
Re: Chest pain

Hey there Z Mahal,

Just a long shot here...

My wife had some reflux/chest pains a while ago. She happened on a Doctor of Naturopathy (Holistic Healing) a while ago who did some quick muscle testing and recommended some stomach enzymes for her condition.

We made the purchase and it has essentially 'cured' her reflux/chest pain issues. We have also tried Apple Cider Vinegar with very similar effects - elimination of chest pains, and no more acid reflux symptoms. Well, this is as long as she remembers to do her part... (grin)

Seems that with the acid pump inhibitors, some people encounter food in their stomach that just sits and 'festers' when it should be digesting. When enzymes or acids are weak or insufficient this also occurs.

Your Mileage May Vary - but i would suggest you try the Apple Cider Vinegar or some Stomach Enzymes. Either is inexpensive and easy to try.

I am not a doctor, so if you are concerned, check with your Dr regarding these ideas.

HTH!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread